As a principal at KDW, Ash Aminian takes a solutions-centered approach to client counseling in a broad range of IP matters. He has authored hundreds of patents and has prosecuted thousands of patent applications in the U.S. and abroad.
Ash represents clients in a wide range of industries and technologies, including automotive sensors and safety systems, circuit protection devices, semiconductor devices and manufacturing, industrial processing equipment, safety and security systems, wireless communications, pharmaceutical devices and business methods, and robotics.
Ash works with a range of clients, including:
- Fortune 200 companies
- Large and mid-sized public companies
- Research universities
His experience includes:
- Preparing and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent applications relating to the electrical, mechanical, and computer arts
- Prior art searching and analysis
- Counseling in the area of infringement avoidance
- Non-disclosure and joint development agreements
Learn more about Ashley by viewing his KDW Lawyer Spotlight.
- Kremblas & Foster, Associate Patent Attorney, 2006 - 2012
- Amin, Turocy & Watson, LLP, Technical Consultant, 2005
- Battelle Memorial Institute, IP Law Intern, 2005