With nearly two decades of legal experience, Jeffrey Schubert is solidly positioned to provide highly relevant counsel in patent matters. Jeffrey has experience working with a range of technology clients in the communications space and with a wide range of patent matters. He takes a results-driven approach to client matters that is bolstered by the six plus years he spent as an electrical engineer.
Jeffrey’s extensive experience as a senior attorney, an associate, and an electrical engineer has provided him with a deep understanding of the following industries including software and computer services, technology hardware, and electronics, and seismic data acquisition, processing, and reservoir modeling.
Jeffrey’s experience involves representation of clients across a wide range of industries and technologies, though he has an expertise in computer and electronics. The diversity of clients represented in Jeffrey’s practice includes:
- Fortune 50 companies
- Small and medium public and private companies
His experience includes:
- Led patent application preparation and prosecution for organizations in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Canada, and Brazil
- Provided litigation support for simple and complex matters
- Built, trained, and managed an eight-attorney team, demonstrating his leadership acumen
Learn more about Jeffrey by viewing his KDW Lawyer Spotlight.
- Schubert Law Group PLLC, Sole Practitioner, 2002 - 2017
- Schubert Osterrieder & Nickelson PLLC, Managing Partner, 2002 - 2010
- Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman, Associate, 2000 - 2002
- Arnold & Associates, Associate, 1998 - 2000
- ABB Lummus Global, Electrical Engineering Specialist, 1992 - 1998
- Houston Lighting & Power, Electrical Engineering Aide, 1989 - 1991 (summers only)